Thursday, September 6, 2007

Introduction

I decided to start this as a place for me to talk about pagan metal and other interests. I'm involved in a few online communities dedicated to this style of music, but the discussions are not enough for me. I wanted a place where I can rave about great new albums I've found (or gripe about ones that disappointed me) and share news.

I'm not a professional reviewer (or professional anything, for that matter), and I'll try my best not to talk like one. I'm just a guy who enjoys this kind of music and am always willing to share my interest with other people. I don't buy albums that I expect will be bad, and I tend to be more forgiving of bands in this style because I love the genre so much, so I'll probably be biased towards the positive. I felt it was right to warn you ahead of time.

There are other things I could say as an introduction, but I'd rather post some news and such.

No comments: